Yang Sheng: The Art of Nourishing Life
November 2, 2019 10:00 am – 4:00 pm PDT
A Seminar with Ahmad Miles
For the ancient Chinese, health was about ‘nourishing life’ or Yang Sheng. Join Ahmad Miles for this intriguing seminar and practical session in which he will …
- Discuss what the ancients meant by ‘nourishing life’.
- Encourage us to heal and transform ourselves to become who we truly are.
- Challenge our perspectives on work and decision-making.
- Make Taoist Principles and practices relevant to the 21st Century.
- Teach you practices of Qigong, Neigong and Taiji that embody the principles of Yang Sheng.
- Provide inspiration for living in accord with Nature and the Elements.
- Learn techniques to help us better to engage with health issues and life changes.
Early Bird Registration (by October 5th): $55
To reserve your place or for further information please contact:
Janice James, Organizer firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone 250-508-0818
Ahmad Miles: email@example.com. Phone: 250-381-2225
Ahmad Miles has worked within the inner tradition of acupuncture and the ancient Chinese practises for over 30 years. He travels the world teaching and practising his art, and is the author of the “Tao of Well-Being”.